Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thankful

Just a short, sappy note today as we head out to our Thanksgiving dinner:

To my readers--thank you for taking a few minutes to read my brain droppings every so often! It isn't easy sharing thoughts in such a public forum, and I really appreciate it.

To our friends and family back in Nebraska: Even though some of you weren't particularly happy with us moving to New Orleans, you understood why we had to do it, and that means the world. I miss you all, and if I could just move every one of you down here, things would be perfect.

To our new Louisiana "family"--I can't say enough about all of you amazing people who opened your homes and hearts to us and have made us feel loved. You made this move so easy, and I will forever be grateful to you.

Most of all, I'm thankful for my wonderful husband, who knew I needed adventure and a change, and was willing to do whatever necessary to make my dream of being a Southern girl a reality. I can never thank you enough--I love you.


I hope all of you are safe and surrounded by loved ones today, and spare some time for those who aren't as fortunate.

Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment