Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Stuck

Sigh.

Day four, and I'm stuck.

Writer's block.

I've started four posts and deleted them all because they just don't seem authentic today. They seem forced, stilted, and just plain bad.

I knew this wasn't going to be easy; it's been a long time since I've made daily writing a priority.

I just didn't think I'd hit a wall already.

I know I should just write something, anything, and post it, just to be writing, but I keep hearing the voices in the back of my head:

You can't do this. 

You're crazy for even thinking you can do this. 

You're not a writer. 

You don't want people to judge you. 

Your writing is horrible; no one is going to want to read what you have to say. 

I'm surprised they're as loud as they are today. It's only day four. 

How do I make them shut up? 

How do writers do this every day? Will I be able to do this every day?










No comments:

Post a Comment