Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Rabbit Hole #49: August Reading Update

Six books this month (Well, seven really, but Abby Cadabby is kinda tiny!) Not as much as I had hoped, but given I'm back at work this month, and things are always a little hectic getting back into the school year, I'm ok with it for this month. I'm slowly ticking off the challenge reads--only 24 left!! (I think I can, I think I can. . . )

Popsugar 2016 Reading Challenge (Current Completion: 33/41)

A book from the library: Villa America by Liza Klausmann (3 stars)

A dystopian novel: The Chaos by Nalo Hopkinson (3 stars)


Bustle Women/POC Challenge (Current Completion: 11/20)

A book set in the Middle East: Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi (4.5 stars)

Read a children's book aloud: Abby Cadabby's Rhyme Time by P. J. Shaw (no rating)


Read Harder Challenge 2016 (Current Completion: 17/24)

A book with a main character with mental illness: The Round House by Louise Erdrich (4.5 stars)

A book about politics, fiction or nonfiction: The New Jim Crow by Michelle Alexander (5 stars)




Non-challenge books completed: Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter (2 stars)



Check my weekly In/Out posts for more information on the completed reads!

The struggle is real, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment