Thursday, March 31, 2016

Rabbit Hole #36: March Reading Update

This month...ugh. Reading was a struggle, and I have no idea why. I just could not motivate myself to sit down and read for any length of time.  I did manage to finish 5 books; 3 of which were relatively short, but...tomorrow's a new month!

PopSugar Challenge 2016 (Currently Completed: 13/41 challenges)

A book under 150 pages: One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich by Alexsandr Solzhenitsyn; 139 pgs (3 stars)

A book written by a celebrity: As You Wish: Inconceivable Tales from the Making of the Princess Bride by Cary Elwes (4 stars)

A book translated to English: The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho; Portuguese (3 stars)

A political memoir: My Life on the Road by Gloria Steinem (5 stars)



Bustle Reading Challenge 2016 (Currently Completed: 4/20 challenges)

A contemporary collection of poetry: Bellocq's Ophelia by Natasha Trethewey (5 stars)




Book Riot Read Harder Challenge 2016  (Currently Completed: 6/24 challenges)

I didn't complete any of the challenges on this list this month.


I may be a little overwhelmed by the challenges I set for myself . . . not giving up yet!!



No comments:

Post a Comment